ITS Australia is a membership-based peak body representing Australian industry, government, and research organisations in promoting Intelligent Transport Systems initiatives.
View Member Listing.
We are a Not for Profit association and serve the interests of our members in Australia and globally. We represent the Australian ITS sector within Australia and Australian ITS interests on the world stage. We concentrate on land-based transport activities and interfaces to air and sea modes, and related entities.
We provide services and benefits to our members and the ITS industry by:
- Organising and managing practical initiatives to support networking, knowledge, awareness and collaboration
- Presenting a single authoritative voice on ITS matters on behalf of our diverse membership
- Promoting the overall application of ITS and therefore the growth of demand for knowledge and services in the discipline
- Supporting initiatives promoting uniformity, consistency, interoperability and standards for the overall benefit of members
- Providing a central point for ITS related discourse, resource pooling and contacts.
ITS Australia is host of the 17th ITS Asia Pacific Forum 2021.