Business Events Grant Opportunity
The Australian Government has established a $50 million Business Events Grants program. The program will support Australian businesses by providing grants between $10,000 and $250,000.
Grant funding covers:
- Up to 50% of eligible expenditure incurred from participating at pre-approved events held 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021, and
- If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19, the non-refundable costs allocated will be entirely met by the Australian Government, up to the value of the grant provided.
The 17th ITS Asia Pacific Forum 2021 Brisbane has received accreditation, and is a Pre-Approved Business Event – see Schedule of Approved Business Events
Who is eligible?
Australian businesses including sole traders.
Examples of Eligible Expenditure
- Delegate and exhibitor registration, travel and accommodation costs
- Exhibition stand design and build costs, furniture and AV hire, freight
- Exhibition floor space cost
- Sponsorship fees
- Branded items and exhibition stand give-aways (eg. branded water bottles)
- Promotional items and collateral, graphic design, printing costs
- Development of a promotional video
- Catering for networking activities as part of exhibiting
Expenditure items that are not eligible are costs incurred prior to the period of the grant opening date (4 January 2021). For exclusions and case study assessments of claims, download the Eligible Expenditure Factsheet from the grant website – this should be read with the Grant Opportunity Guidelines for info on what you can and can’t use the grant for.
More Info – Key Documents
Read the Grant Opportunity Guidelines and download the Key Documents available from the grant website: www.business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/business-events-grants
Open: 4 January 2021
Close: 30 March 2021*
*Note: The program is demand driven and will be open until all funding has been allocated.
Questions about grant applications, eligibility or the program guidelines should be directed to the Business Grants Hub:
Email. [email protected]
Tel. 13 28 46